Features - Multisits TriON
Technical drawing and modifications
Good location = sufficient advertising income
Letting the advertising surface of Multisits at lease guarantees quick return on investments
- advertising area on each seat, 0.17 m2 on each side
- quick and easy change of the advertising image; the lower end piece of the advertising surface frame is removed by loosening the safety screws or pulling off the magnets, then the advertising surface is pulled out and replaced.
- resilient, break-proof, scratch-resistant, transparent Axpet sheets (P1 fire protection, UV resistant) pro tect the advertising image
- the advertising images can either be glued onto the back of the Axpet sheet, printed directly onto the Axpet sheet, or inserted as a paper between two thinner Axpet sheets, laminated or sealed with adhesive tape.
- easy to handle
- comfortable sitting experience
- automatic, gentle folding back into the original vertical position after use
- seating area is clean and dries quickly
- saves as much space as a row of bollards
- directing: indicates paths and barriers
The materials used for the maintenance-free MultiSits TRI-ON offer corrosion protection and durability. The pipe frame and profile frame of the advertising and sitting area are made of high-quality stainless steel V2A, blasted with glass beads and electric polarized. The rotary joints are made of die-cast aluminum AISiMg7. On the outside, the advertising and sitting area consists of a transparent Axpet sheet, which is break- and scratch-resistant with P1 fire protection and UV resistance. The interior of the advertising and sitting area is formed by a robust core of Porocell glued onto 0.5 mm aluminum sheets.
A weight of only 1 kg is required to keep the seat in a horizontal position.
As an alternative to stainless steel, the MultiSits TRI-ON is made of hot-galvanized steel, powder-coated in the RAL color of your choice.
Benefits of using Multisits TriON
- offers new advertising possibilities
- creates surfaces for information, such as event tips or self-advertising
- quick amortization due to advertising income
- new seating areas enliven places, zones and public areas; new meeting spaces and areas for brief rest periods are created
- promotes tourist development
- the barrier function makes it possible to direct streams of pedestrians / visitors
- water and dirt easily drip off; the advertising and sitting area dries quickly and cleanly
- no trash or waste can be left on the seat
- possible to fold down the advertising/seating area on one or both sides
- diverse possibilities for single and combined uses, from an individual seat to infinitely long row arrangements
- offers an innovative, contemporary image and design
- TÜV and GS certified
- registered for a European patent
|1 seat, folded one or both ways||2 seats, folded one or both ways||3 seat, folded one or both ways||4 seats, folded one or both ways||5 seats, folded one or both ways|
|Length (mm)||570 mm||1090 mm||1610 mm||2130 mm||2650 mm|
|Weight (kg)||25 kg||48 kg||70 kg||93 kg||115 kg|
|Fixing||Doweled or cemented in place|